Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Back but no internet

Back from the most mega awsome weekend ever!!!!

thanks to everyone who came/invited us for making the longweekend the best!!!

Will post details later.

internet is gone..waiting for new internet to arrive.... post later...

going to france on sunday

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are having a ball. Looking forward to hear about it - oh and some pics too!

Anonymous said...

Yes sounds good Sarah cant wait to hear about it. Are you going to see you exchange friends in France. I dont have any e mail again so send anything to dad.
Love you, mum.