Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Saturday 18 August 2007

Photos....

King Arthur's Round Table



Avery beautiful house. We saw everything from Kitchens to attics!!


Edgecumbe House - rebuilt in 1950's after being totally destroyed in wwII


BATH!!


bath

Leeds Castle


Dover castle


On the way to Calais


Calais



Cothele - the most amazing place ever!!! my favorite place so far

Hever castle




Our castle


Under Leeds Castle maze


Leeds Castle


for more details and photos go to my bebo pixie-constance.bebo.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow is about all I can say you are having a trip of a lifetime. Its so green and its so brown here love the gardens of course. Mum

Unknown said...

Its amazing.. all this and good beer - what more is there in life should be Lord and Lady of the manner!

Turnips!! and life would be complete (Black Adder).

Loved the stained glass. Arthurs table, castle after castle. Where are you off to next?

Anonymous said...

Whaaa!!! I wanna be there!
Glad you're haveing a good time.

Why is the grass green? did they paint it?