Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Friday 3 August 2007

Records Office - mark two

Went back to the records office today and took photos of EVERY page in that file.... hundreds of them.

I can't currently upload the photos onto this computer and therefore the Internet. I need to hook up Chris's laptop to a network. When i do that i will load the photos.

Just out of interest, his family make a massive petition every year for his release, and go all their friends, family, neighbours, local politicians, to sign it. Each person had a name and an address....

I have the letters from his sister and an uncle begging for his release.

i can't wait to get into the data and find out more about the family and the streets they lived in.

Just as a side note, the murder took place only a few streets away from James's place in Bow. If you go to google maps http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

and type in Eterick street you will see in next to Canningtown. James lives just above the Bow Road tube station.

Anyway i had better get back to looking at the photos. I have work to do.

byee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Sarah for two days I bet you wish me and dad and Angela were with you. We on the other end of the world can not contain overselves. I even told the doctor of your findings. Dad hopes you will have time in London to follow up some of these new addresses and hunt down photos of house or at least streets. My scrapbooking pages for old great uncle Harry are turning into a album, its great. I was surprised you could take photos. We are sad we cant yell in delight with you in person but ever fear we are doing it all here. I felt every moment you read those letters (and addresses)you must have been beside yourself with glee.
Love mum .