Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Sunday 11 November 2007

Crossing the Spanish desert...

well, our train was expensive but excellent. There was even enough leg room for chris!! that is saying something. The Train ride was really interesting as we had to go inland through Spain.



It didn't matter how dry and dusty it all was they farmed all of it.

4 comments:

MeganH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MeganH said...

Hope I didn't offend you with my offer.

:-)

Sarah Ketley said...

Hey Hey

No way :-)

Just come back from a business trip to a resort in brisbane (i love work) havn't had email access for a few days.

no offence at all!! i love people that give me knowledge!! i collect knowledge where ever i can

have a great week

MeganH said...

I'm at a_velvet_claw@yahoo.com.au