Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Tuesday 2 October 2007

I know I said I was in Brussels...

I know I said I was in Brussels, however, we decided yesterday to spend three days in Cologne, Yes Germany again.

It was a two hour train ride and our passports were never checked!!!

Chris is typing this for me. That is why it is so legible!!! (and short)

(Bastard)

Dinner good.

Hostel good.

Cathedral good...(ed. freakin huge!!!!)

Beer good (ed. Hic).

Weather shit (we are covered in fog...apparently???)

Company...normal (surrounded by drunk Australians...suprise suprise).

Can't think of anything else...we go back to Brussels on Friday to Stay with Claire and Christophe till Monday then stay the night in London before heading to Doncaster on Tuesday to stay with Auntie Anne and then Auntie Janet.

If you want to know more you are nosey bastards. (tough shit we might send you a postcard...MIGHT!)

Byeeee....

No comments: