Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Sunday 21 October 2007

The Wonderful World of York

Well we are still in Yorkshire, hoping to get some work over the next week if we can.
We are staying with Janet and Richard who have been fan-tastic! Today we went up to York, to visit the Yorvik center and the York museum. The shopping in York is brilliant and i had a great time.

yesterday Chris and Richard went to Leeds (armory) yes...again..... and only managed half of the collection on display. They are threatening to go back..

anyway better be off as this isn't my computer and i have snuck up before dinner.

will try and post some photos soon.

byeeee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I will be interested in any photos as I have never been to York.
Glad to hear you have found the shopping very good, have you bought anything.
mum

Dana said...

Hi Constance, I'm Dana from Florida, married to a Brit from Henley area. I also keep a travel journal. We leave for UK in 48 hrs then to a home exchange in France (LeTignet near Nice). I love love love Yorkshire and am convince that it is what heaven looks like. I'm so glad you're traveling while young. Brits are the world's best travelers. I think because you are an island nation. Getting lots of holiday time, unlike the US, doesn't hurt either!
Cheers, Dana

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

:)