Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Sunday 30 September 2007

Arrived in Brussels

Well We are here in Brussels:

i am typing on q French keyboard so things are q little difficult.

We had q good flight and arrived here on friday afternoon. We met up With Liz and little Abigail and she walked us back to Claire and Christophes place.

Yesterday ze zent up to Bruge; despite the rain and had q good look round, Pedro (lizs boyfriend) was qn qwesome tour guide and the city was beautiful.

We cqme home qnd cookek for liz and Pedro.

well for the moment this xill have to do as the keyboqrd is giving me grief;

byeeeee

sqrqh

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah french keyboards... I had to use one about a month ago at Garths - configure a MacBook onto his wireless for one of his home stays!

Not many keys moved but enough to be frustrating! Have fun.

Unknown said...

Great to hear from you, how long are you there for.
Tell Chris the storm won the final.
Love mum

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.