Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Sunday 23 September 2007

quick update

Off to Poland by train today (25 euro each) for a 7 hour journey between countries.

it is one of the prettiest train journies you can do apparantly.

We went out for dinner last night. We each had a big meal, 2 LARGE beers and two large desserts and the bill was 25 aussie dollars.

not too bad at all. Poland is supossed to be better.


anyway better be off as breakfast (free) awaits us downstairs in the bar.

byeeee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you love Poland
All sounds good
Mum

Anonymous said...

Hey sarah!
Great you are having a good time and woohoo for cheap stuff, and free stuff.

I want to go to Turkey next year and I won't let you go in my suitcase!
I made an Italian dress, and it looks like I have no butt.

Unknown said...

Hows the video camera going? Taking lots of 'footage'? as we used to call it! You getting tapes easily for it?