Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Tuesday 18 September 2007

Ok we have hit Prague

Heya all,

we have hit Prague at last after a very beautiful train ride through southern Germany. The train went along a beautiful river in the mountains and because of the rain it was covered in rolling clouds and mist. Made some nice pictures. When i am home i am sorry to say that i was stuck in a compartement with my video cammera and was bored so i have quite a bit of video of the train travelling through non eventful (but beautiful) countryside.


apart from that, things here seem very cheap i got out 400 KK and it came up on my bank as 24 dollars. a meal out is about 80 - 150kk(ish)

free breakfast here and free internet....


bye for now
sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I was refused entry here long story but 1970s and as a tourist had already been to Hungry and looked like a spy or something and this is the one place I really wanted to go
How long are you here for Sarah I have heard it the most wonderful place in the whole of europe and the most expensive please give us photos if you can. I bet the food is good I remember the food of Hungry as top nosh.
Love you mum

Unknown said...

I too look forward to pics.. you know not being able to read and all!! Prague immediately brings to mind Mission Impossible one movie as a major but I'm sure that there must be some JB sequences there too but can't think of any so probably have to sit down and watch all 20 odd movies again to make sure.