Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Wednesday 5 September 2007

alive and in Paris

Alive and in Paris with 5:50 seconds left on the internet clock!!!

must Dash!!

shopping shopping shopping....boots jeans jacket


:-)


but not toooooo much...

getting cold but beautiful and sunny


versaille was awesome... Louvre was awesome

had rose saki last night (what the?????) i hat saki but this was yummy...


gotta go.... 4mins left....byeeeeee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you remember from your exchange trip to France the quality of the clothes was good too. Great shopping am i getting a parcel to mind for you soon.
Give my love to Denmark when you get there I loved my year there but somehow dont think you will do too much shopping they drink pure money.
Make you you get to see the old town which is away a bit from the modern part of the city. You will find it very different to Paris and everyone will want to speak english to you.
Love mum

Anonymous said...

Hey Pix!
you seem to be having a great time! Must be as you haven't updated your blog for a few days and i am hanging out for the next exciting episode - must be my nappy brain too cos i can't find where you put your photos!
Kerrin