Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Monday 17 September 2007

Dresden Photos day two

Chris with his pretzel

Church that was blown un and rebuilt 30 years later with the same bricks


pretty...




A real archeological dig at the 1340's market place, site uncovered when war (1945) blew up the square..




Palace again




soooooo pretty..



A bath for the royal horses

there is a lot more footage on my cammera as i took lots of footage of Dresden, as a result there are only a few pictures of Dresen, these are a few of them.

byeeeee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure this was real archeology - I can't see any beer!!

So nice to see such a long post - never can be too long!

I understand how long it takes though and really appreciate you taking the effort. You are having a fantastic time!

Anonymous said...

Yes very pretty photos,hey welocme to the world of travel Iam sure everyone who has done what you are doing has a bank of American jokes. Its good valve you will dine out on then for years.
Love mum