Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Monday 24 September 2007

InPoland

hey all we have arrived after a very very long train ride. We spent out train ride with a Polish girl, a Korean, anPolish lady and a couple from Prague.

we tried to learn Polish on the journey. We managed about a word an hour. Polish is the third hardest language in the world after wierd african language and a chinese dialect.
so we had not a lot of sucess and everyone laughted for about 4 hours. Words that sound the same to my ears mean different things. Please is almost the same as little pig!!

anyway better go off to Auscwitz today on a all day tour.

byeeee


sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would love to have been a fly on the wall, did Chris give it ago I wonder.
Hey dont what to say about Auscwitz they say no birds fly over it even today.
Love to see photos from Poland as not sure what to expect but I bet the food is real good valve. Hey what about getting some embroidery while there . Get yourself a top or something. You will never see it again.
Mum