Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Medieval rings...

Just to make everyone of a medieval inclined nature rather jealous, i spend about 30 euro today buying about 4 rather nice medieval style rings.

went to the castle (nice)
went back to that yummy polish restaurant...(very nice)

had some Pear vodka and im sorry today it is sooooooooooo much better than Fijoa vodka!!!!

sorry all

Chris hope your uni application choosing things went ok...what did you choose in the end...send me an email telling me then i can pass it on to chris....


well thats all, tomorrow i'm not sure what we are doing, and we fly out the following day to brussels to see the rest of chris's family that i havn't seen, including the infamous Abbey!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pear Vodka sound very good.
How many of Chris's family are you going to see in Brussels.
Love mum.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you bought me some jewlery, how nice! hehe. Glad you're having a good time still.

Sarah Ketley said...

Hey Hey,

no angela they are MY rings!@!!!

we are seing his cousin Claire (and husband Christophe and baby Abby) and Claire's sister Liz. Claire and liz are the sisters of James (we stayed with him in London.)