Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Saturday 9 June 2007

Europe here we come..


Those of you who know, know that i am very excited at the moment. AS WE ARE GOING TO EUROPE for a whole 6 months. It was a very rush decision made over dinner that well kind of grew on me very fast. When else in our near future are we going to get the opportunity to pack up stick and just move to another country. The point is we won't really ever have the time nor the money in the comming years for a holiday so the end result - Europe in exactly one month today!!!

one month today.


scary though considering the amount of packing that i shall have to do. not to mention all the normal stuff involved with getting out of a house and job...


No comments: