Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Monday 25 June 2007

"we've all been a' shopping.."

Sooooo rude of me, but i chased him out of bed at 9:10am... and we ran down to Westfield shops.

"So much to do. So little time."

I was very good and actually spent money. (Better get used to this in Europe.)

I bought the following:



  1. Walking Shoes, funky

  2. Hair dye, very bright orange (will post photo when it dries)

  3. Ipod, on sale

  4. B'day pressie, for papa's 50th

  5. Breakfast, fattening

  6. Dress, also funky

  7. Leggings, black for under said funky dress, also very cool

  8. leggings, beige, don't like and am returning tomorrow

  9. Make up case, totally the most awsome thing ever created

Oh and i got my eyebrows done....



Came home had a nana nap, went over to parents and got mama to dye my hair. very bright orange!!!


Anyone wanna see the photo of the boy's face when he comes home from work and finds me with orange hair :-)



Edit: Here is a photo taken at about midnight, after i had been to bed, but Chris made me get back up again...

It is brighter than in the photos as it is midnight and not really quite dry yet.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funky hair...lol

Trix

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day to Mr Pixie!

Looking forward to seeing the hair. It looks fan-tas-tic in the photos