Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Thursday 28 June 2007

"Mulled Wine ..."

With Abbey comming up we had the good ole Mulled Wine making evening...





I don't remember it being this messy either. ingrediants:



  1. 6 bottles merlot (cheap)

  2. 6 oranges juice of 3 peel of 6

  3. 12 cinnamon sticks

  4. 36 cloves

  5. 3 cups of brandy

  6. a little patience


and you have hot steaming mulled wine.





NOW the tricky part. (apparantly)





Getting said Mulled Wine into bottles without putting in all over Sarah's stove and floor.


(see above for example of how NOT to do this...)

Well much fun and mess and tasting later we have 7 bottles of yummy strong mulled wine for Abbey.

No comments: