Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Monday 25 June 2007

Over work... Over packing... have been Over at Parents...

Well i finished work on Friday, Thank "Insert Chosen Deity here!"

Spent all day watching movies and really that was all i was fit for...truly... Some of the kiddies were actually sad to see their tyrannical, slightly mad teacher leave. Even though in the middle of one of the movies i ran out and ran back in about 5 mins later squealing very loudly... "Secret mission to the office complete i stole my badge.." Then preceded to jump back into my chair and continue watching the movie.

Student quote: "Miss, has anyone ever told you that stealing from the office is bad, and rushing into the classroom like that is just weird.."

Teacher voice.... "Do you want to be suspended on your last day of school!!!!!"

student said: "Hot boots miss!!!!"

Mildy amusing day... Though i am very glad that it is all over and i can concentrate on the mission of getting out of here. Especially as the other person who shares this flat (not pointing any fingers at anyone in particular) is hopeless at any form of organisation what - so - ever.

So on saturday morning we went down to his parents place for dinner. His mum and i polished off an entire bottle of champagne. Now Trisha will know exactly how this pans out. (I'm not a good champagne drinker..) Cadbury girl, that is me, glass and a half and i'm out!!

Great dinner!

Next day we drove back up to see My parents...

before finaly getting home again.

Relax....


yeah right.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I had of been there to help with the champers! : )

We will just have to do so when you (finally) get over to this part of the world. Two weeks tomorrow . . .

Anonymous said...

Ps - I can juts hear that dialogue with the students.