Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Friday 13 July 2007

Beer!!

On arriving home last night James proclaimed that it was time for beer. We had already had a pint with lunch so i was only planning on having one. Apparantly "it comes in pints" (to quote Lord of the Rings.) and only pints. I got bought two pints before i knew i had two pints.

On drinking these, i said next time only half a pint! i think i actually offended people..lol this was also just some pre dinner drinks at the local, not a night out..

any way Just come back from the "Tower of London" totally the most AWSOME place ever. Details and pictures following later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never got to the tower did you do a tour or what.
Mum