Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Going full circle ....cloaks

currently at my parents place waiting for Abbey. Have totally cleaned and scrubbed out the flat, thanks to Mum who helped clean everything including the walls. Am in the process of sewing for Abbey Festival in two days time.

to do list:
finish lining of "full circle" cloak and put together
make the cloak pretty
finish about 50 eyelets in back of dress
line Chris's Houpelande, sleaves and hem
pack
fix up other things
still manage to make 3 more bottles of mulled wine


Apart from that still need to clean up here.

how much work can moving actually be!!! I am so over moving and trying to jam an entire household of furniture and boxes into 1/3 of a garage.

not pretty.

well i had better go my brother wants his computer and i need to go and cut.

sorry for the randomness of the post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vote of thanks Sarah, Its what mothers do. You will be very pleased to get on that plane and get away from the mess.
Mum