Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Happy Birthday to me...

Well yesterday was my birthday!

had a pretty cool day, i decided that i wanted to go and see Harry Potter , so we did, in Greenwich. Very cool, very large cinema. they cast Umbridge and loony very well!!!

we went in the train right past West ham where a lot of my relatives live in the early 1900's. couldn't get off as it was in zone 3 not 2. must go and have a look tomorrow.

we ordered in curry, at my request last night for dinner. We are going out tonight instead.

still have to decide what to do with my day.... no idea yet....

hopefully museum pictures will be off the cammera soon. chris took so many the battery went dead mid picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! glad you had a cool birthday. Did you enjoy Harry Potter? I'm looking forward to the museum photos!

iansabari said...

happy belated birthday to u!!