Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Monday 30 July 2007

Gone Visiting...

Yesterday was a pretty cool day in the end...

We went out about lunch time to Oxford street and had a look around. The shoe shops are fantastic... if you love cool shoes then London is the place to get them. So far, however, i havn't been that impressed by the clothes. So for the moment i can say i havn't bought ANYTHING.

We eventually made it to Convent Garden to a pub called "The Punch and Judy" at 2:00 to see Katie and Andy. it was a really good afternoon/evening/night and we finally went home about 10;00 that night. I was very much the worse for wear, but Chris was surprised that i had managed to keep up with the pints. They all had SIX pints. I manged 5, but considering my last record is one and a half pints, Chris said i did "really well". lol!!!

We had a great time and we are going to meet up sometime this week as well. Hopefully we will all meet up in Bath on the 19th.

Still booking flights/accomation blah blah blah,......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not surprised by your comments on the clothes,you may have more luck in Paris I think Sarah.
Who were the people you met.
mum