Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Tuesday

By the time we all managed to get started this morning we headed of to Camden Town. Really rather an awesome market town in London full of totally wierd shops!!

We saw the most bizzare collection of shoes that even surpassed my imagination. 20 inch heals with at least 15cm glitter platforms at the front.

don't worry Angela we didn't SPEND MONEY or buy any books!!! i don't think anyone who was there could atually read so there were no books to buy.

everywhere we went in the food markets people were handing over food for us to try. we enventually settled on Morrocan food which was beautiful. the veges were awesome..

on our way home we we saw a really scary looking collection of punk people. the scariest of all was about 40 with bright yellow mohawk hair and leather and chains.

this tourist walked past and asked for a photo.... WTF i would have run the other way. But no she wanted a photo. It was very scary to see, he was really rather nice, he laughed and posed Smilling!!! for the photo.

As for the moment, i'm drinking wine so i'm sorry for the mish-mashy-ness of this post. I am also distracted by the "Adams Family Values movie in the background.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoes!! Oh no. Not those type of shoes : (

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting day out and thats something I never got to. One question have you bought any clothes yet or is the weather letting you stay in the clothes you took with you.
The food everywhere sounds wonderful and thats something that has changed a lot, 30 years ago all i remember was pub food or Indian and fish and chips however I was trying to do London on 5 dollars a day like every other backbacker. How much longer are you staying in London for.
Mum

Anonymous said...

Argh! scary shoes!
But don't worry about buying books, you can send some back here and I'll look after them. I start uni today, and nex week I'll be getting my uni books, I love getting uni books, hehe.

Good you're having a good time and didn't get sunk in the floods yet.