Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Tuesday 31 July 2007

I have one thing to say....

HARRODS food hall!!!


Well i thought you should all know, that today i spent about 100,000 pounds in Harrods. Well i would have if Chris hadn't been there to stop me.
Here is Chris after he had got me out of Harrods only spending 12 pounds and 25 pence.)
We wandered around the food halls first, and i have never seen such amazing foods and displays. All the fresh fish is a work of art, and don't get me started on the Chocolates.
We need to go back because we didn't get very far in. We were going to go back and get chocolate brownies but after drinking pure chocolate we were over chcolated.
I have never had such a nice hot chocolate. they melted the pure dark chocolate in with pieces of orange which are taken out after they have infused the chocolate. They use this pure chocolate and some vanilla cream to make me hot chocolate!!!! yummmy.....
We found some Fejoa fruits in the fuit section. They had been taken off display because there were only about 6 ones left. The nice lady gave them all to me pay for that one and i'll give them all to you.. very nice, but i guess they were nearly ready to be thrown.
(Here they are...) yummm
As for my mental spending, i found a perfume i wanted at 100 pounds a bottle. Not that i bought that one!!!
then i saw my perfect cutlery set!!!!! 9000 pounds!!!! but oh my god was it beeeeautiful!
it had stamped gold into the amazing handles. The alternative set was all gold with stamped silver. I prefered the silver though.
the rug, was 20,000 pounds, and looked it. About as large as our lounge and pure silk.
the antique furniture room was just "wow" i spent up large in there.
My green dress was only 890 pounds.
Then the piano. Top of the range grand piano at about 37,000 pounds. (on sale from 47,000)
so really all in all a profitable day!!
We came home and took wine, cheese and crackers up onto the terrace. Dan, James's friend brought an ipod and speakers, dinner, ice, and all sorts of other things.
PREVIOUS DAYS!
We went to see Naomi a few days ago... the day that Chris didn't go to bed till 10:00am the next morning... this is the street they live in....

Kate, one of the girls who lives there, did my hair at about 2:00am...
Ok, i had to put this picture in... We bought a camping set for the south of England (tent sleeping bags and mats for 39 pounds)
This is Chris trying out his new sleeping bag!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok you have done it this time thanks for nothing. I can taste the chocolate. Did you buy any tea.
mum

Anonymous said...

Next time I am over, and you are actually in the country (we really do need to coordinate things better) Harrods food hall and tea is a must!