Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Monday 23 July 2007

Sunday - Monday

Sunday evening we went to see my Dad's second cousin for the first time. It was really nice to see her and talk about the family history research that we have done. It was amazing to see. My great grandmother and her grandmother were sisters and look so similar. It was quite amazing to see the resemblance between her and my nana when she was a little younger.

Monday - we went to the Wallace collection. This was so very very worth going. It is a beautiful house all transformed into galleries with lots of amazing armor and collectables. the 15th c armor was just unbelievable. Chris was drooling all the way around the gallery especially as he was unable to take pictures in the gallery at all. He was very very upset!!!

He did however buy a book by Hans Talhoffer, "Medival Combat".

We then wandered off to the library and saw the Magna Carta.

It's raining again, no floods in this part of London, just annoying rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Sarah the pics and vido are very cool it must be worth all that rain to see this stuff.
I guess sometime soon will find a parcel of books being sent back but apart from being dam heavy they are things that are once in a life time memories of your travels well done.
Mum
PS no rain here and the dams are now at 17% please send water back too.

Sarah Ketley said...

Totally worth it!!!