Welcome to my blog everyone

Welcome to my Travel Blog everyone. I hope you Enjoy... please don't forget to visit my other site for the photos. www.pixie-constance.bebo.com.


have fun, we are...


Sarah

Sunday 22 July 2007

Saturday...

Well i finally got him out of bed and onto a tube so i can go and buy Harry Potter. I was at a slight disadvantage because i had no idea where to go. We got off at Tottenham Court Road ( yes oh so significant in the book...) and found (eventually) a TESCO's which was selling the book for 10 pounds. So feeling much happier we went off to the British Museum again.

Here i made the mistake of going into the book shop. You might all very very unhappy that you are not here, but nothing beats being in a bookshop with every book i , and any other person who loves history, could ever want, AND NOT BEING ABLE TO BUY THEM ALL!!!

Chris found book after book on armor and there were books on Anglo - Saxon clothing and a book on Condottieri (which Chris DID buy). the range was awesome. We spent about an hour drooling over the books.

Angela you would have had a field day with the books on archaeology!!!

possibly worse is seeing them and NOT being able to have them.

anyway this made me forget, only slightly, that there was a Harry Potter to be read. When we got home i hope to start then, but my plans were thwarted by another plan to find a pub for diner. which we did. Then when we got home i hoped to start then, but everyone was home. I gave in and said i had to read it at 9:00pm last night. I was still reading at 2:00 (spurred on by the endless number of Drinks that James and Chris provided me with. At 3:30 i finally crashed with 100 pages to go!!

Well i have just finished it an hour or two ago. Won't say anything however because i'm sure dad is still reading it.

I have footage that i am trying to get online of the tower of London and the museum but I'm having problems. Will try again today and hopefully upload some video onto this site or BEBO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow wish i was there the book shop sounds super, yes you are right about papa up to 3am and read all day sunday and as I write this at 10pm still ten pages to go. Ange and Chris cant wait for him to finish so they can talk about it together. Hows the rain
Mum

Kerrin said...

do you have a link to the BEBO page where you are putting all the photos? It's great to hear you are having a great time! Only 51 days until baby arrives.